Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Time To Kayak?

Well, I must admit, lately I've been getting the urge to haul my kayak out of my garage and go paddling! We've had a couple nice days the past week, but unfortunately I've been working on every one of them. Ice is out here and I'm anxious to get out on the water. The big lakes will be cold, correction all water will be cold, but I'm thinking I should visit some place small and local. Perhaps Richardson's Creek or Twenty Mile Creek?
Next week isn't looking too promising for my only two days off and come to think of it, neither is the following week. What a change from last year! April 1st we were camping and it was warm. We broke temperature records! Patience is a virtue so they say, but this kayaker is very anxious. Spring will be here eventually. I'll keep you posted on when I finally make it out on the water.
Happy Kayaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment