Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Clearwater Design

I finally made it to Clearwater Design, the factory where my kayak was built. It took us just over four hours to drive there, but it was worth it. We met Michelle at the factory and she told us to bring the kayak in and they would repair it for us. My kayak had a few issues and needed skilled hands to repair the rudder and a few other issues sustained in unfortunate accidents over the last season. Skilled hands fixed it up and it looks as good as new. The weather here is not great for kayaking, but I'm anxious to take it out again and do some paddling. The rudder works so smooth now! I cannot say enough about the amazing service at Clearwater. We were treated to a little view of how my kayak was built as well - amazing! The pride in the company, its manufacturing process and the final product is so evident in the staff. At some point, I'm sure I'll want to upgrade my kayak as will Dave. When that day comes, we'll gladly drive to the Clearwater Designs factory and buy a kayak. If you're looking for something high quality built by good people,  look at a Clearwater Designs kayak and try to visit their factory. I have a link to their website on the sidebar of my blog.  I cannot say enough good things about Michelle and her wonderful company and staff!

No comments:

Post a Comment